A Frugal Wife is committed to ensuring that your privacy is always protected and this page is the place to find out how this blog uses and protects the information you give us when using this website.
What information is collected?
The following information may be collected about you when you visit A Frugal Wife:
- Details of what content you read on this site
- Basic information about your computer (such as which browser you use, or which ISP)
- What links you click to reach this site, and which links you click on this site
If you comment on this site, you might be asked to provide:
- a name;
- contact information such as your email address; and
- details of your other online accounts, eg Twitter or Facebook
What is done with this information?
This information is used to understand what sort of stuff you like to read (and hopefully provide you with more of it!). The data provided is used for website traffic analysis (e.g. Google Analytics).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by turning off ‘cookies’ in your web browser.
Under no circumstances will your personal information be shared, sold, or distributed to third parties.
Page last updated: September 2013