Friday, 6 December 2013

Finally Friday



Firstly, a huge thank you to A Suffolk Girl, Alison, Pam, Sue and Laura for either agreeing to, or considering to join in with the £2014 in 2014 challenge!  I'm so excited I'll say it again - thank you ladies, your comments made my day!

Secondly, a quick note to explain this is likely to be my last blog post for a while, as this morning sees the start of our house move.  We've decided to move over a few days, which will keep me busy until next weekend. December is just going to whizz by before my eyes this year!

I'll be back next weekend to let you know how we've got on and hopefully with a photo or two of our new home.

EDIT 9/12:  I'm very excited to be able to say we have 2 new additions to next year's £2014 in 2014.  A warm welcome to mabelandmaisy and KatieJane!  I'm so pleased you've decided to join in with us!

Operation house move is going well.  We have boxes here, there and everywhere (and quite a few in the new house too).  The weather forecast suggests the weather is going to be kind to us this week. Excellent. No more strong winds or snow until next week please!  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,
    Best of luck with the house move. We all know it is a really difficult time, especially with little ones, but I am sure you will be fine. Look forward to hearing your updates in a few days. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moving, at least I used to, it was like a chance to improve and either declutter or re purpose possessions. take care and keep the kettle handy at all times..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move! Look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move Sara! And love that pic btw...

    ~Pru

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the move , hope you settle in well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the move's going well and you're beginning to get unpacked and sorted. I'm cheating slightly with £2014 in 2014 by starting now and giving myself a little bit of a headstart although it won't be much this close to Christmas
    KJ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've really enjoyed reading the archives of your blog.hope the move is going well and look forward to reading all about it soon! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete